The holiday season is upon us - which means food, food, drinks, gatherings, and more food and drinks. However, the holidays aren’t the only time to gather and celebrate, or use ones special serving wares. Every time we gather to eat, whether with friends and family, or by oneself can be a small celebration in itself. A special kind of self-care I personally love is preparing a delicious meal for myself and using my fancy bowls, plates, utensils, and glassware. Here is a round-up of dining and kitchen wares to use for special occasions or all year round.
1. Fishs eddy gilded dinnerware sets // Elegant and playful. The piping finishes and variations in shape lend a playful and joyous element to the plates. The color palette works for a multitude of occasions.
2. Marta barware // Timeless. The glass has an ultra slim lip, which adds a lightness to the cups. The price point is extremely affordable, so one doesn’t have to panic if a glass is broken.
3. Cloud dipped flatware // Gold and white. Timeless palette that mixes a metallic with matte. These can be used everyday, or for the holidays through out the year. The unique shape makes them stand out as well. Little jewels for your table setting.
4. Organico platters // Organic shaped serving ware is all over the marketplace right now, and I hope it stays. While some argue it lends a more relaxed note to the table, I think it can be used to dress up the table. The muted colors are quite trendy, but pale pinks and greens are about to be thought of as timeless like blues and creams.
5. Academy five-piece place setting // I couldn’t resist the GOLD. Unlike the XX pictured these ones have more of a monumental and durable feel to them. Who wouldn’t want to use these regularly?!
6. Rim bone china // Elegant and timeless. Love this line coming out of West Elm. They are quite thin and delicate, but hold up in the dishwasher great. Also, the price point is affordable. Perfect pieces to add to the everyday.
7. 3-piece stir mixing bowl set // I am partial for mixing bowls that can also be used as serving bowls. One less item to wash! These would also work great on open shelving to display or store fruit in.
8. Pale pink richmond speckled dinner plates // Pale pink is here to stay. Mix and match these with white, cream, muted greens and blues for a beautiful tables cape.