Per the cherry blossoms in full bloom, spring has sprung on the west coast. It is also in full bloom at Anthropologie. This post is a dedicated roundup of Anthro home items to help usher the new season into your space.
1. Blooming watercolor wallpaper // Would look great in a kids rooms, or in a powder room.
2. Colorado footed bowl // Great centerpiece on the dining table, or use for a pop of color along the kitchen counter.
3. Patterson chair // My chair obsessions are real. Would love to own a store with nothing but chairs to mix and match!
4. Pierre bar cart // Elevate your bar cart with a touch of terrazzo and muted pastel palette.
5. Woven edna pillow // I can't have roundup without including a pillow! Chunky texture, yet comfortable feel.
6. Hand-embroidered safari rug // Layer over a larger neutral rug, use as a stand alone next to your bed, or in the bathroom. Endless possibilities for this fun piece.
7. Be my guest decorative tray // How cute?! Use it in your guest bedroom as a catchall or serving tray.
8. Kalmar armchair // Another chair, for another lounge opportunity. Love the design of the reclaimed wood and fabric choice. Bit of a traditional modern feel.
9. Laura taper holder // Always good to have a beautiful candle holder on hand. It's fancy without being fussy.
10. Zephyr dinner plate // Stoneware is having its moment! Affordable, dishwasher safe, and you can mix and match colors as you please.